Outlaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws

Outlaws

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits and side effects
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 am by Guest

» compare online price tramadol
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:17 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as warez
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm by Guest

» benefits of fish oil
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:48 pm by Guest

» тренажор для похудения
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am by Guest

» приём гинеколога
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink service
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 am by Guest

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:16 pm by Guest

» Продвижение неизбежно
Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
BloodStrom(Game)
Application for Arwen I_vote_lcapApplication for Arwen I_voting_barApplication for Arwen I_vote_rcap 
AB Novelist
Application for Arwen I_vote_lcapApplication for Arwen I_voting_barApplication for Arwen I_vote_rcap 
caseybvdc74
Metaphor(Thy)
TravT
Lizzilo
Mecca
LoadingAgony
Kryptonite
Marcus Luigi
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:45 am

Application for Arwen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwen

Application for Arwen Empty
PostSubject: Application for Arwen   Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Application. Please make a post answering these questions.

1. Your travian name, race and location(s) with population(s):
Arwen
Gaul
-41 / 12

2. Did you play round 4 of Server 4? If so please list your name, race and population. No

3. Please describe your playstyle. Defensive

4. What can you bring to the Outlaws? I am a very defensive player to begin with , and once established very agressive. Very adept at not allowing my village to be a farm.

5. Please list your Travian experience. Currently Playing US 3, US 4, an NL Speed. On the NL speed server currently ranked 40 for attackers, My alliance is ranked 26 and in my alliance I am in 9th place out of 43. I am overall in the top 900 players.

6. What brings you to Outlaws? I received a message from Kryptonite asking if I would be interested in joining. He was impressed by my play since I was not receiving aid from any alliance, and he had tried to raid me several times and each time I gave up nothing, I lost troops trying to defend, but have taken some troops down with me as well.

7. How many times do you log on per day, or how many hours do you play per day? I play off on on from 6am to 11 pm

8. Please provide your TOTAL troop count. DO NOT display your unit composition. Well... I HAD troops... about 50 were lost in the past couple of days.
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist
Sergent
AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arwen   Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Arwen said:

He was impressed by my play since I was not receiving aid from any alliance

LMAO... Kryptonite is very much a woman! HAHAHAHAHA poor Krypt ...
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: application for Arwen   Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Umm.... my bad... I did look at the profile and couldn't tell... Hey I had a 50 50 shot!
Back to top Go down
AB Novelist
Sergent
AB Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arwen   Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:31 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Marcus Luigi
Private E-2
Marcus Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arwen   Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm

I have to agree with the not giving up resources, I've been around as well with nothing to show for the trip. Well done.

Oh, and bonus points for being a Terry Brooks fan Smile
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
Private First Class
Kryptonite

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arwen   Application for Arwen I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Unfortunately I am going to have to reject my own suggestion.
These past few days I have been making many contacts trying to help US grow and instead I see nothing but turmoil. Arwen, I apoligize. I thought this clan was stable. I leave any further choices up to you, Arwen and whoever the leaders are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Arwen   Application for Arwen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Arwen
Page 1 of 1